Monday, November 29, 2010

Copper is Queen


Spent the day fluffing the Christmas kiosk at our local mall here in Carson City where I am set up for the holiday season.   This is just one of the many fused glass pieces that I wire wrapped in a non tarnish copper wire.  I have always loved copper, especially vintage copper jewelry and as prices have risen on gold and silver, I thought I would start introducing a new look with the rich rose tone of copper wire.  For those of you that are in the Carson City area, be sure to drop by and take a look at all the new goodies I am putting out.  I have also added a lot of crystal jewelry including lariats that are great for layering.   I have even included some beaded bracelets in seed beads .  And as always, I have a small case with vintage items such as jewelry and smaller treasures and I am selling vintage on my Etsy site as well.   Hopefully I will get some pics of the booth and more of my current jewelry pieces and will be posting as we get closer to Christmas.
We will be set up right through Christmas so be sure to come by and take a look!Posted by Picasa

No comments: