Sunday, January 15, 2012

Its a New Year

Its a brand new year and I am sitting in my room listening to the cold evening winds kicking up their heals as our first winter storm is knocking at the door.  I am excited about the New Year and all the possiblilites it presents.   I will continue to work at my craft of wire art and glass fusing, but am still challenged by some of the newer fields I 've been playing with like chain maille and beadwork.  I continue to add crytal beading to my pendants and was pleased to see the response I received this past christmas season with my booth set up at the local mall.  The presentation turned out better than I expected and it was great to see lots of my old customers return for another year of purchasing glass and wire art from me.  The greatest compliment of all! 
There have been so many changes this last year and so many blessings that have touched my life.  I am thankful for all of them and that I can continue to do what I love.  Most of all, I am thankful for those that have touched my life and been there for me when I really needed the support.  My heart holds them close and dear. 
Evening has closed in and there is nothing but blackness outside my bedroom window.  The wind continues to speak in loud whispers, warning of changes in store.

No comments: